* Luxury cars in Canada grew 13.2 % year over year, while the broader industry grew 6.7% over the same period reported by the Financial Post.
* Because of high Chinese import and luxury taxes, luxury cars cost up to 50% less in Canada.
* In 2015, registrations for cars valued at $150,000 or more numbered 2500, up from 1300 in 2009.
* Chinese and South Asian consumers are big consumers of luxury cars and often serve as opinion leaders for their family and friends in their home countries.
* The average Canadian Chinese and South Asian, consumes more than 3 hours of digital media daily. Almost three times more compared to the general population.